Friday, August 8, 2008

A happy kind of sad


Wouldn't you know Julie looks cutest in the picture where she's talking to me! ;)

After hanging up the phone with Julie, I sat back on the couch and giggled for a second, then I sighed and let myself feel sorry for myself for a minute. I might have shed a tear, not knowing if it was for being excited about Julie's news or for thinking of poor me who's not there to celebrate in person. Thinking of all the wedding preparations and dress shopping and flower choosing and catering tasting that I won't be there for, it was one of the only times since I moved to New York that I felt so far from home.

Then again, thinking of all the wedding preparations and dress shopping and flower choosing and catering tasting that I won't be there for...it may not be a bad thing to be so far away!

Congratulations Julie and Gabe!! I can't wait to hug you in person!
www.gabeandjulie.blogspot.com

Julie showing off her ring - isn't she cute?!


Julie and Gabe after the proposal!

No comments: