Monday, October 6, 2008

Carnival of Lipstick

Lipstick Jungle films every once in a while on the street where I work.  Those filming days are like a school day with a carnival going on outside.  I can't focus on work; I can't stop looking out the window; I can't keep from skipping down the street and wanting to play.  Luckily, since work is handbags and Lipstick Jungle is fashion, it was totally appropriate for me to spend some of the work day sashaying down the street, working it with flourishes of a stylish Italian handbag for all to see.  

Time to get to work, "Excuse me, is your stylist on set today?" 


Brooke Shields filming Lipstick Jungle on Spring Street in Soho.


Under the production tent.

1 comment:

elisa said...

SO jealous...it's fun for a mama of a six month old in Knoxville to read this after watching last night's episode! How fun!