Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year in the City that Never Sleeps

This is New York City, so the celebration couldn't be over at midnight. After returning to the apartment and enjoying a funny dance party there, we headed to the East Village and danced until dawn! When the morning news came on the TV's at the bar, we headed to a diner for breakfast, and were safe and sound in bed by 9 AM!

As the winds howled outside my window and cold-looking clouds descended, I fell asleep on New Years Day glad I had made the most of the night with my two best friends!




Still at my apartment with a long, fun night ahead. Don't have any pictures though...no room for a camera in the fabulously sassy clutch from my dear Melissa - thank you! :)

1 comment:

Kristen Goethe said...

This looks like so much fun!Happy New Year!!!!