Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'll be loving you forever

I mentioned in the New Kids post from Friday that those of us in the crowd who were perfect strangers at 7 AM were kindred spirits by 9:30 AM! Well, the girl next to me sent these pictures that her husband captured. (Oh, and if you can find the clip of me screaming, "Jordan, I love you!", you can see her next to me absolutely freaking out as Jordan approaches!)

Too good not to share!


Jordan approaching...my hand is the black glove!


Isn't he cute?! This is when we were both holding his hand, mine underneath hers!


If the picture was just a little to the left...that's the corner of my face...Jordan and I meeting. :)


Can't think of a caption that's more descriptive than my expression!


Kimberly, the photographer, had this caption, "Yes, girl. It is not a dream!"

1 comment:

Elizabeth S. said...

I love how Danny is watching the scene in two of the pictures! And I like Jordan's expression in the last picture. I still can't believe this happened!!!