Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm connected!



You are looking at the proud new owner of a MacBook Pro! Seems more like a proud new parent actually - the whole first night of ownership I kept waking up wanting to "check" on it, and in the morning the first thing I did was run look at it and play with it! I'll admit the first few times I left the apartment with it sitting there looking at me, I hesitated. I had to make sure it was "okay" and even asked if it needed anything. I really did!

It's the strangest feeling to be a computer moocher no more! In college I used school or friends' computers, at home I used Daddy's computer, at work I used my work computer, and in New York I used sweet Cameron's or Emily's (thanks again, girls!). So, in practicality, I never really needed one, but in actuality...! Now I can't believe it when I hear the words coming out of my mouth, "Oh, you can use MY computer," or "Hold on, I can look it up on MY computer" or "Hmmm...it's 2 AM, I think I'll get on MY computer just because I can!"

I can't wait to become a MacBook Pro pro by going to training classes at the super cool NYC Apple stores, and here's to hoping my new connection to the world will lead to timelier blog posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its about time...glad you joined the apple contingent.

arik