Sunday, June 29, 2008

Somebody stole my brella


Well, my umbrella had a gallant end by saving me from the pop up thunderstorm...
You see, I hung it on the stairwell just outside my apartment door to dry out from the soaking of the afternoon, but when I left a few hours later to meet a friend for dinner, you guessed it - the umbrella was gone! Everyone leaves umbrellas in the stairwell to dry, so I squelched my mad, accusational thoughts of all my neighbors and gave them the benefit of the doubt - maybe someone needed to "borrow" it for the afternoon? When I got back to the apartment after dinner, I made this nice little note and taped it to the bannister where the crime occurred.

We'll see if the guilty party clears his conscious!!

UPDATE: AS OF FRIDAY MORNING, JULY 4TH...NO SIGN OF MY UMBRELLA! I LIVE AMONGST A THIEF!!

No comments: