Saturday, May 31, 2008

BACKLOGGED

My apologies for a helter-skelter last two months on the blog front, but April and May have whirled by me faster than a speeding taxi through a cross walk. Moving to the new apartment, decorating the new apartment, gazing at the spring flowers, starting a new job, going on two trips, and playing hostess to a few visitors - and that's not even to mention the distraction of the New Kids on the Block reunion! - I haven't exactly had time to write down all that's happened, as it has happened!

So, if you will, please take a few minutes to scroll back to the beginning of April and peruse the posts! I have a rule of posting everything in chronological order, so when the event actually happened and when I actually get it posted are two very different times! Even if you've seen a post before, scroll on past it because I've probably added something in the last week that happened prior to the post you've seen.  

So, hunt around - Gabe and Julie, especially - and see what new posts you find!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca -- You are SO cute! Haha, your blog is very interesting. :)