Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Surprise! I'm home!

Top Ten Surprises from My Surprise Trip Home:

1. Daddy doesn't really like to be surprised (despite the way he looks in this picture when he first saw me, and realized it was me...not my little sister.)


2. I just might have narcolepsy.


3. Daddy's grilling powers only work if he's wearing his special chef outfit.


4. My mom can beat your mom at jacks...and don't even touch her around-the-worlds!


5. Daddy will be Nick Saban's sideline stand-in this fall.


6. I'm not as afraid of Elizabeth and Chris's one-eyed cat as I used to be.


7. Daddy can hit a pose on queue.


8. Rojo is closed on Mondays. Call ahead the next time you plan to meet a bunch of your friends there.

(Cafe Ciao is just as fun.)

9. Julie will do anything to show off her flowers and be in a picture - there is a lizard less than two feet from her!


And the most surprising surprise from my surprise trip home...
10. Being home made me homesick! I miss Alabama summertime!


All you Alabamians, please enjoy the mimosa trees along the roadsides for me!

No comments: