Monday, June 25, 2007

What a difference a month makes

Eating with Kristen today was an awesome realization...as we were sitting at the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park, I just started laughing. I remembered the last time we'd gotten together for lunch...it was in SoHo in Birmingham a week or so before Crimsonette tryouts which are at the end of April...it couldn't have been more than six weeks ago. At lunch that day in April, Kristen told me she and Adam MIGHT be moving to DC, she really wasn't sure what was going to happen. I remember saying how fun that sounded, that they should go for it if Adam gets the job. And, of course, I threw in a "and I want to move to New York!" Today I just started laughing - look at us! Can you believe you're actually in DC and I'm actually in New York and everything that is real to us today was just a dream a few weeks ago?!

No comments: